QuickAuth is an implement of authorization(not a standard). By using QuickAuth, you can log in to some websites without sign up for another account, which most likely will be used only once. Frankly speaking, only my websites would use this platform.(hahah)
As a user: All you need to do is when the websites you visit redirect you here, fill in your username and password. Done!
Here is a demo, help yourself.
You don't have to own a Google account, but when you access some Google products, you need one, right?
In short,information such as username, email, verified or not, and some personal information(granted by the user) can be accessed.
The process of auth is:
1. Client redirect user to QuickAuth, attaching your redirect uri
2. User sign on to finish grant
3. Redirect to uri requested, attaching auth code and username
4. Client sending auth code and username QuickAuth in the backend
5. QuickAuth response information in json for success, or error info in json for invalid auth key
Note: If you know OAuth, it would be easy to understand
The access token can be used only once, so you don't have to worry about consistent access.
If you leave state blank in OAuth, this is kind of an implement of OAuth (code), but do not following that standrd especially the format of data exchanged.
1. Email address not exist.
2. Your email address provider refused that email.
3. Our email service provider is busy now, please try again later.
4. In order to avoid abuse, maximum request exceeded from your request, please try another day.
5. If neither of them can solve your problem, please contact us (At the buttom)
This document has not been completed. If you have any problem, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org